Great Topics of Research Papers Are All Around You
February 13th, 2011
Finding A Good Topic of a Research Paper Will Help You Write a Great Paper Since You will have a Vested Interest in It
I really enjoy writing. It really is one thing I have always felt I am good at. I disappear into a string. I enjoyed it so much that I really wanted to teach others the job and importance of writing. Sure they could find term papers online but more over it really is just a useful tool in life. People respect you more when you are a good writer. You essays are better, your letters are awesome and your resumes will get you the job. When I became an adjunct college professor I really wanted to teach my students how important learning to write really is. I came up with the following tips to help them.
1. Do your research. You won’t be able to find a good topic of a research paper without first knowing what you want to write about. Don’t subscribe to the skimming theory. Spend some quality time sitting down and reading. Read about various different topics. When you are trying to analyze anything you owe yourself the time to learn everything you can about it.
2.Write about what you know, what you like and or what interests you. I know this sounds much easier said than done. But trust me you will appreciate and enjoy writing and reading much more if you have a vested interest in your topic.
3. After finding topics of research papers, it is worthing knowing how to write an outline for your paper. An outline is a sort of map of what your paper will look like. There should be headers for each paragraph. Under each header there should be space for the main points you will be making in that paragraph. You should also plug in the citations you will be using. This will really help to organize your research paper.
4. Now that you have a good grasp on a topic for a research paper remember the basic research paper structure. should include the following. An introduction, body and conclusion. The introduction introduces the paper to the audience. It briefly describes the paper and what you will be discussing. The subsequent paragraphs go into great detail about the information you just introduced and the last paragraph finishes off your paper by mentioning your main points again and summing the paper up. A good rule of thumb for a research paper is to have one citation per paragraph.
5. After finding good topics of research papers remember to pay attention to citations. There are two main citation methods, APA and MLA. Professors differentiate on which ones that want you to use. The key below will help you to decipher.
For APA use this:
Last name, first name. (year published).Title of Book. City published. Publisher
For the in text citation use this method:
(Last name, year, pp. numbers of pages)
For MLA use this:
Last name of author, First name of Author. Title of Book. Place Published: Publisher. Year. Print.
MLA also uses footnotes instead of in text:
6. Termpaperwriter.org is a great website that will help you write the best term or research paper ever. They have blogs on everything from term papers to the topics of research papers.
7. They are a very progressive website where you can find research papers for sale. They have great college educated writers who will tailor write a research or term paper just for you. Termpaperwriter.org offers unlimited amendments and a percentage off your first order.