A Research Paper Outline Sample Is Essential When Writing a Research Paper
October 26th, 2010
Great Research Paper Outline Samples Are Needed When Wanting to Write a Good Papers
Knowing who you are and where you come from is a really important thing. My mom always told me, if you don’t know where you come from you won’t know where you’re going. I have been a professor for two years. I really enjoy it. Every year I ask my students to research who they are. Most of them don’t know. They throw out random countries that their parents have eluded to over the years, but I want them to really look into. With every paper they write they are required to submit an outline to help them. To get them ready for this I provided numerous research paper outline samples to help them. I also provided the following tips.
1. Learning how to cite is key. For your outline, citations will not matter but for your research paper it will. There are various different citation methods: Chicago, Harvard, APA and MLA. The latter two are the most common yet the most similar. If your citations are not done correctly you will more than likely receive a failing grade. Use the key I have provided below to help you:
For APA use this:
Last name, first name. (year published).Title of Book. City published. Publisher
For the in text citation use this method:
(Last name, year, pp. numbers of pages)
For MLA use this:
Last name of author, First name of Author. Title of Book. Place Published: Publisher. Year. Print.
MLA also uses footnotes instead of in text:
2. When looking for good research paper outline samples remember the basic research paper structure. The first paragraph is the introduction, tell the audience what you are going to tell them. Be sure to include your thesis and introduce all of your mains points. The subsequent paragraphs go into detail about the main points you just brought up. A good rule of the thumb is to have one citation per point being made. Your thesis should be present in some form in each paragraph. The last section is the conclusion. You should reiterate your main points, bring up the thesis again and finish off your essay with nice little bow.
3. Termpaperwriter.org is a great site to utilize. It is filled with tons of blogs from writing a term paper on autism to writing a researching paper on history. They even have blogs on research paper outline samples.
4. Termpaperwriter.org will even write your paper for your for a fee. They employed great writers who will be hand picked to write your paper for you. They offer unlimited amendments and a portion off your first paper. They are not happy unless you are.
5. When looking for a good research paper outline sample remember the basic structure. In a blank document label each paragraph out and leave a least five to ten lines in between. These blank lines are where you plug in all the main points you hope to make in the paragraph as well as the citations you will be using.
I get some great feedback from my students when they receive the sample research paper outline. They say that it helps them write not only a great outline but a more clearly defined research paper.