Middle School Research Paper Formats Are The Best Way to Learn How to Write You First Research Paper
November 9th, 2010
The Middle School Research Paper Format Is a Great Way to Learn to Write A Research Paper
I hated middle school. It was so hard. I really just didn’t fit in. All the cool kids hung out together. All the jocks flocked towards each other and all the nerds gathered in their own corner. I usually sat alone. My mom taught me to keep my head up and be myself. But it was still pretty hard at times. Socially, life was hard but school was not much easier. In middle school was where I learned middle school research paper formats. I thought they were pretty difficult but my teacher gave me the following tips to help me.
1. Learning how to cite is key for your research paper. There are various different citation methods: Chicago, Harvard, APA and MLA. The latter two are the most common yet the most similar. If your citations are not done correctly you will more than likely receive a failing grade. Use the key provided below to help you:
For APA use this:
Last name, first name. (year published).Title of Book. City published. Publisher
For the in text citation use this method:
(Last name, year, pp. numbers of pages)
For MLA use this:
Last name of author, First name of Author. Title of Book. Place Published: Publisher. Year. Print.
MLA also uses footnotes instead of in text:
2. Remember the basic research paper structure. The first paragraph is the introduction, tell the audience what you are going to tell them. Be sure to include your thesis and introduce all of your mains points. The subsequent paragraphs go into detail about the main points you just brought up. A good rule of the thumb is to have one citation per point being made. Your thesis should be present in some form in each paragraph. The last section is the conclusion. You should reiterate your main points, bring up the thesis again and finish off your essay with nice little bow.
3. Termpaperwriter.org is a great site to utilize. It is filled with tons of blogs from writing a term paper on autism to writing a researching paper on history. They even have blogs on middle school research paper formats.
4. Termpaperwriter.org will even write your paper for your for a fee. They employed great writers who will be hand picked to write your paper for you. They offer unlimited amendments and a portion off your first paper. They are not happy unless you are.
5. When learning the basic middle school research paper format it may help to learn how to write a research paper outline. In a blank document label each paragraph out and leave a least five to ten lines in between. These blank lines are where you plug in all the main points you hope to make in the paragraph as well as the citations you will be using. If done correctly your paper will pretty much write itself.
6.When learning the middle school research paper format, write about what you know. It could be as simple as a your favorite television show, your dog, your family or even the person you have a crush on. A this point your teacher is concerned with quality of the work, not the content.
Yes middle school was not fun but learned a lot that year. Learning how to write research papers in the middle school format was not easy but once I got the hang of it I often enjoyed writing research papers.