Free Research Papers Are Not the Best Papers To Utilize When Needing a Great Paper
November 30th, 2010
A Free Research Paper Is Best When Used as an Example of how to Write a Paper
Nothing is free or so I’ve always heard. Most things come at a price. My brother always told me if something is free a price is attached in one way or another. When I was having some trouble my freshman year in college my roommate told me about this great site that offer free research papers. I knew it would come at a price. But I really had no choice. I was a runner and between, track and cross country I didn’t have time for much else. Over the years I mastered the art of the perfecting the free research paper. You can to, by following the tips below.
1. When you receive a free research paper remember to make sure the basic research paper structure is present. The first paragraph should be the introduction, tell the audience what you are going to tell them. Be sure to include your thesis and introduce all of your mains points. The subsequent paragraphs go into detail about the main points you just brought up. The last paragraph is the conclusion. You should reiterate your main points, bring up the thesis again and finish off your essay. The thesis should be present in some form in each paragraph. The best rule of the thumb when writing a research paper is to have one citation per point being made.
2. Termpaperwriter.org is a great site to utilize. It’s an innovative site filled with tons of blogs from writing a term paper on humanly anatomy to writing a research paper on history. They even have blogs on free research papers. Their articles are not only funny but very informative as well.
3. Termpaperwriter.org will even write your paper for not for free but for a fee. They utilize great writers who will be hand picked to write your paper for you. They offer unlimited amendments and a percentage off your first paper.
4. When you receive a free research paper look for the correct citation you need. You may have to rewrite it to fit the citation method you professor has requested. Pay attention to the different citation methods :Chicago, Harvard, APA and MLA. The APA and MLA are the most common yet the most similar. If your citations are not done correctly you will more than likely receive a failing grade. Use the key provided below to help you:
For APA use this:
Last name, first name. (year published).Title of Book. City published. Publisher
For the in text citation use this method:
(Last name, year, pp. numbers of pages)
For MLA use this:
Last name of author, First name of Author. Title of Book. Place Published: Publisher. Year. Print.
MLA also uses footnotes instead of in text:
5. Remember to rewrite your free paper for research if necessary. In order to change the style of your paper, you may want to rearrange paragraphs or make your transitions in between paragraphs smoother. Make sure you have a three-point thesis in the beginning paragraph, and restate your points in the conclusion. In the conclusion, you also want to state a conclusion that is totally innovative and/or what you’ve learned.
Indeed nothing is free but following tips above will help learn how to use a free research paper to your advantage.